Windshield chip must be repaired as soon as possible before it becomes a crack.
The longer you wait there's a chance the chip will begin to grow and you may have to replace your windshield. In most cases we can repair the chip if it becomes a crack but you will have to pay more for the repair.
If the chip in your windshield is between the size of a Dime and 50 cent coin. It can be repaired.
Chip repair up to the size of a 50 cent coin
- Great savings over costly replacement.
- Prevent the chip from turning in to a long crack which may need a replacement.
- It keeps the original factory installation which prevents water leaks.
- Windshield repair can avoid environmental waste since a windshield can't be recycled.
- Windshield repair can be done in minutes while you wait at your home or office.
- Windshield replacement takes too much time to cure and may be unavailabe for a day.
- Windshield repair will restore the optical clarity to your windshield between 80 - 98% and prevent the crack from spreading.